- Road races - 2 in March planned. The Dublin wheelers race in Dunboyne and the Newbridge GP. The plan is to try to keep up with the A3's. Will try to get 1 road race a month in if I can.
- The Bull Raid - going to do the 12 hour pairs with Oisin this year
- Bontrager 24/12 - to be confirmed, but the plan is to race the 12 hour pairs with Oisin.
- Also looking at a couple of 100km marathon races in the UK during the summer for the craic, but will play those by ear.
- There are also a couple of multi-stage mountain bike races I might attend also, but will see how that goes
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Almost race season!
So on top of the NPS and national champs, the plan this year is:
Labels: 2011 race plans